What is airbrush makeup?
What is airbrush makeup? Not many people know about it. As the name suggests, this kit is used for makeup, it is consisted of a compressor and an airbrush gun. The principle of operation is through compressor supplies air to the airbrush with varying pressure (PSI) and the air mixes with makeup to produce a fine mist which dries as it hits the skin.
The makeup and the tools of airbrushing are fundamentally very different from traditional makeup and this is reflected in the results you can achieve. The most common terms associated with airbrush makeup are 'flawless','High Definition', 'glowing', 'natural', 'youthful'. It's no wonder that celebrity makeup artists use it all the time as do almost all makeup artists in the fashion industry.
The difference as follow:
1. Airbrush makeup not only can save the time, but also make a better makeup.
2. To keep skin non greasy with natural makeup, perfectly attach onto with complete concealing effect.
3. Saving the liquid foundation in case of nonessential waste
In recent years, with the prevalence of high-definition television, people are star to pay more attention to the makeup, especially for actors. So airbrush makeup has become fashionable , in order to allow more people to learn that, this technology quickly spread to individuals, so that ensure perfection of the screen maximize.
1. When using airbrush makeup, to avoid the paint spray into the nasal cavity, mouth, eyes, you would better to make the appropriate protective measures in advance.
2. Air brush makeup can be used on any part of the body, not only on the face
3. The airbrush makeup is safe for use, so you don't need to worry about it, please be free to use.